Sightings Thread

Saw nice 05 or so silver wrx wagon lowered exhaust tinted tails with a slideny sticker in the rear window. Driving on 87N towards the 24 tolls around 615 last night.

Is there a car wash next to roller-rama?

Wow yea missed the part about him sitting at the car wash lol.

I used to go to that car wash. They have a tall bay that I could fit the buggy on the trailer in.

nice being able to wash the mud off without pulling it off the trailer

I used to go there a few yrs ago because one of the bays would give you like double the time per quarter than all the other bays. But then they wised up and fixed it.

or have the mud in your driveway.

TROOF

one time a guy that worked there got all pissy cause i left so much mud. I told him “yeah, I also left about $15 in quarters”

LOL, when I used to live over there, I would drive my tsx over without brushing any of the snow off and just hose it down, good times.

Saw that the other week. I’m down 7 a bit from there

was just behind a newerish silver 911 turbo on congress st in Saraotga with NY plates. Might have been a 997 im not great with p cars but it was wide as fuck thats one think forsure. Looked to be pretty low and definitely not the stock exhaust although he was going so slow I couldn’t hear anything over the rumble of the Subaru

wide porsches are so dope

Saw a sweet yellow SRT Challenger on rt85

Then a nice white 335 lowered, tint, and black BBS CH’s with the white pin stripe lip

Sounds like Dave’s car.

Black '04 Accord with spraypainted half black tail lights, red spray painted emblems, and super sweet red pinstripe wrapping the whole sedan on 88 Central Bridge. Then Google car seconds later, and it went past my house an hour later. How often do they update that? I made sure the TL was in the driveway lol

he’s got a 5 series tho

Oh word. I just knew he had another bmw. Haven’t even seen a picture of it I don’t think lol

:slight_smile:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8430/7514780130_1293cb4baf_b.jpg
BMW 530xi by NnolanN, on Flickr

Meh.

lowered and some wheel spacers would make it look cashhhhhhh tho

Spotted Ollie I think on Rt 20 at 6:30pm today. Between Stewart’s/146 and Mobil/146.