Sightings Thread

Realllll nice dark red, might’ve been Imola Red, E46 M3 on RT9 just North of Guptil’s lowered on gunmetal CSL’s

just seen a white newer wrx wagon with green wheels on rt 9 near round lake it looked good

Pete Knight Sr has one like that, it’s an SMG car. Can’t remember if it’s on CSL’ though.

Saw this badass for sale about 6 miles outside Troy on rte 7. Shitty driving past pic lol.

would buy and smash…through everything.

I JUST PASSED THAT TODAY AS WELL. I live right down the road.

Would be ideal for the upcoming Zombie War.

I was thinking .50cal on the roof and a big ass mobile redneck swimming pool in the bed.

.50 cal is too much. Military doesn’t recommend shooting more than 25rds a day. My buddy Scott, during sniper school, shot over 100rds in a day and was treated for a concussion.

my uncle gets to drive this all the time. thing is so bad ass. the size of the engine is like the size of my car haha.
its for sale too btw.

engine bay pic. cummins powerzz bro.
im standing on the fender to take it

That truck has been sitting there for sale for atleast a few months. Ive seen it on my way to VT.

I saw a similar one that was green for sale at the car show I was at in Worcester last weekend for $19,500.

Yeah it’s been there a while. I think since late winter possibly earlier, I remember seeing it along the ride to various ski areas out in VT. This is just the first time I’ve thought to take a pic before it was too late lol.

few bikes at the stewarts in greenfield. 2 black Yamahas, red and blue Suzuki, older red Honda CBR.

Definitely just a recommendation for just the rifle. We put some serious rounds through the Machine Gun.

Werd. I’m sure mounted weapons aren’t nearly as harsh as the same round going through a shoulder fired weapon with the only support being a bipod lol.

Pretty sure I saw jellies tonight on hamburg street. Probably around midnight. Not totally sure, sat at the car wash arguing with my girlfriend on the phone for a couple hours so… lost track of time. Right next to rollerama

I wasnt on Hamburg street at all last night and my truck stayed in the driveway from about 7:00 on.

It was an impostor. Unicorn f150s.

Really though I’ve never seen another f150 so clean LOL.

There’s a car wash right next to roller-rama could explain the cleanliness

I think there’s a car wash next to roller-rama