Sightings Thread

asshole.

catfish hunter

Black lotus exige at sunoco in malta

5-6 GTRs, Rossian Q1, several Porsche Caymans and GT3s, several C6 Vettes, including one that broke down on track, Datsun 510s, Spec Miatas, and an R8.

Passed a couple Lotus Elise/Exiges, an F30 335i, a retired stock car, and a couple other BMWs on track.

<3 510s.

forgot but last friday i seen a dark green older crv in saratoga with a fart can and in big letters on the back window it said crv vtech he was driving it like a fool:rofl

I see that goddamn thing everyday now

Maroon IS-F the past two days down by my work. Thing is so sweet. Also have been seeing a silver Maserati Gran Turismo in the same area the past few days

that is a pretty nice tudor sedan. saw it the other night on one side of broadway. directly across the street was a 62 corvette convertible. could not decide which one i wanted more…

at the Guptill’s show tonight:

I’d take the Tudor in a heartbeat. i like Vettes, and i like C2 Vettes even more, but i hate verts.

so I take it he learned how to drive it?

Gallardo’s, Murci’s, Mercedes Mclaren, Bugatti, etc all at Manhattan Motor Car. Do have pics. Was window shopping.

dark blue/purple Volvo sedan (Semir?) and a black Saab with a plate that said 27 PSI blowing by me on the northway tonight when I was doing 70 in a 55. They had to be going over 100. The Saab got off exit 5 after being in the left lane and cut off traffic in each lane doing so.

Post Lamborghini pics. Do. Not. Give a fuck about others. Unless its a 722 McLaren or SLS AMG.

The full exhaust just made it sound like over 100 pjb :wink:

White 335 with carbon fiber rear defuser on central hopping onto 87n around 9:15 pm

silver 350z with aftermarket rims with a rainbow looking lip southbound on 87 and then getting off at exit 14 onto 9p in front of me

Redwgn on 90 east yesterday car looks awesome man.

Thanks man!!