Sightings Thread

Lol thats a friend of mine. Close on the plate, statusno.

I believe i saw sbary’s new jeep at underpass motors yesterday

You shoulda swung in. I’m always down there getting yelled at by Alex.

Seen some highschool kids in an older accord run a stop sign doing atleast 60 on my street and got some air. and came down hard, sounded like they might have blew out a couple tires.

Saw a new 2012 civic si coupe with chevy badges on it front and back ???, also looked like it was caged as well.

he is apart of the amec ice racing club he bought it brand new last year its on amecs website some where the web site is icerace.com not sure about the chevy badges i think he also has a turbo vw dune buggy that he autocrosses and ice races with chevy badges on it :dunno mybe he likes chevy

Saw Smoosh in the Mini on 87N just outside of the city today. I honked as I passed.

White GTR on the northway southbound around exit 4 around 11 this morning. Reminded me how much I love those cars.

Just saw a newer white vw pulled over on 787 south just past the 23rd st on ramp. Guy standing behind it in cuffs, and 6 or 7 cops there. Looked like someone was in some trouble!

haha, sup

was getting my tint done… was en route home:ninja

valencia orange 1m on central…

saw that in east greenbush, car is sick

guys all over the place, saw same guy by Poughkeepsie last month.

Looks so much nicer in person than in pics.

Werd. I love those 1Ms. My buddy had one and sold it for well over MSRP after he did European delivery on it, drove 25 laps around Nurburgring, then drove it a little bit here in the US.

Hard to find those cars selling for anywhere under $60k with NO options.

def the car to hold onto for 20 years.

saw a Dunkin’ Donuts sponsored white GTR on the northway

figured it was you. car looks beautiful as always!

Saw myself get pulled over by a trooper on 146 last night.

We’re you in the s2k?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Saw the trashiest early-mid 2000s accord turning onto the northway this afternoon. Chrome tail lights, loud ass exhaust, cheap looking aftermarket riiiiimz, and of course under 200whp.

Black 1M parked where the yellow m3 usually is parked at advanced. So sick.