Sightings Thread

Silver STS-V w/ tint rippin behind me on bought just now.

Sounded like exhaust

Gotta be perfect timing! I’m on 90 for all of a 1/4 mile Haha.

Saw a silver new c63 amg on the alt 7 to 87 north split today about 430 with dealer plates. Damn that’s a beautiful car

Dark blue mark V gti with ski carriers on the roof spooling its tiny turbo to keep pace with my car at vacuum. Pretty sure the kid beeped at me because I was going too slow for his racecars gearing :frowning:

google searched it and came up with some 90’s cars, thats why i edited. but this was definitely the newnew. :dunno

Psi2high doing high speed runs in a cts-v today.

Last time I saw Emanuel he was shredded with a six pack…

Saw Blacksheep in Mechanicville in his White Evo X a little while ago, car looks great.

is this serious?

six pack of beer?

yeah this summer. i usually dont give credit when its due, but he definately did.

editd this the first time i posted bc i dont like to start shit like he does, but w.e

pretty sure this is a recent pic he put up, is this shredded? his midsection needs work here, his delts and his arms need ALOT.

point is Emanuel was talking shit telling me i should give up and stop working out because ill never gain muscle and use protein powder instead of 6 food meals a day like him lol, meanwhile he doesnt look impressive at all aside from his “mass”

jesus lol, only emanuel would take a pic like that. he was way more cut than that, and on that note… im done talking about dudes and looking at pics with no boxers on lolol

lolol

to much beefcake ITT.

in for nudes… wait what?

We could all do without looking at that picture when this thread is opened.

PS - Emanny > love4bewzt

white f430 vert on route 2. and then an eclipse with a shift sticker on the back window, some fugly chick driving

http://tinypic.com/r/25sl6pf/6
im fugly?! you look like Harry Potter with your 70 pound self and them glasses…