Sightings Thread

Newer blue sti at golds gym in cp

I saw a few of the new trooper Caprices today, one on 23 in Hudson and one at exit 25.

big fire in round lake can see it from my work heard some explosions anyone know whats it is on fire

blue sti with the middle fin things in the wing, booting it after leaving rotterdam square mall onto 890. They got off at rotterdam jct (5S).

I see that Airmancam is selling his sti.
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/cars-sale/245105-06-wrb-sti-500whp-price-reduced-27k.html

30k, holy shit.

Yea a little steep for 60k+ miles imo but a lot of loot invested

Unfortunately mods don’t always equal value. Would probably be better off parting it out.

I’m sure theres someone out there that wants his whip with all the mods. It’s just tough because if you need a loan a bank is never gonna give you $30k for an 07 sti with 60k miles. ANd how many people can get $30k cash ya know. But I hope he sells it

Exactly. It’s probably why its stil lfor sale after 4 months.

red FD rx7 on watt st in schenectady, older dude with his lady.

Saw myself get launched in a new gtr this afternoon '12 model

i am jelly. is that next on the list for you? lol

No way lol it’s my boss’s car and we had to run an errand so we took that, it’s got 4k on it thus far, I think it’s the one with 585 stock or something like that I wasn’t paying attention to the words as my face was getting ripped back

535HP.

Is it black? Think I talked to that guy on GTR forums.

It is black but I doubt it because he isn’t really a tuner type enthusiast which is really who go on forums, he just enjoys taking it out once in a while, but who knows he might be a interwebz lurker

watched the ultimate factories on the GTR tonight.

Need to sell caddy and go for one of those. Need something I can drive all year round. The caddy was a handfull in the 2-3’’ of snow we got a few weekends ago

All with in the last hour:

4:00 = Silver R8 coming off 155 at the light near Bella Napoli. When I past Audi it was parked on the right side near the Hess

4:15 = GG Evo X heading south on 9 near Hess and Nemith

4:45 = Black EP3 with black rims, turning onto Boght near Freihofer’s

rugles house.

dark colored Honda Civic hatchback with a dirtbike strapped to its roof on route 7 around 5:30