Sightings Thread

It was a fatal. Person in one of the cars died I guess.

that sucks

just saw an update on accident porsche was the cause 64 year old women in pass died 65 year old man critical both from porsche

Another shot of the Porsche

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/559890_10151474887939501_681067972_n.jpg

black PT Cruiser with filled in rear doors, a custom split rear window, homemade metal running boards, side pipes and big rear tires in the parking lot at GSK in East Durham this afternoon. The bodywork was horrible and I could see the Bondo and sanding scratches thru the paint and traces of red paint all over it.

sounds like a “kill it with fire” car.

Sounds like something you would be driving

Yes I will be that dick. When you cant pull into a fucking parking spot like a normal person, or you think that parking cocked in 1.25 spots will keep someone from pulling in too close and dinging your shit… I can drive pretty damn well ill make it fit. Notice I am dead nuts in the middle of my spot too, i got your plate… if ya hit me backing out ill find ya. :rofl

http://shift518.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5478&stc=1&d=1363195545

oh thanks mike

any time ben

BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

The guy in my cube goes “lol whoever drives that white accord needs to learn how to park”… Lady behind me goes “I drive a white accord”.

Its the lady behind me in my cube at work! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Shes cool as hell, I go well you park like shit, and she goes yep, and i could care less! LOOOOL We were all cracking up, whats the odds of that shit!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Probably pretty good since you work at the same place

There’s something about angled parking spots that just fuck with people’s minds. The spots are angled in the garage I park in and at least one or twice a week someone next to me will be crazy crooked with the ass end of their vehicle in my spot.

I dont work at a corner store! lol I am in downtown albany and in a building with a few thousand people!

I dunno if I’d call some of them “People”

Yellow S2000 in the parking lot of the Hoffmans on 9 in Latham, then 2 stop lights later another yellow S2000 parked in front of Siena barber.

white evoh(8?) and then a yellow vette on state street

The Hoffmans car wash S2000 works there. I see him just about everyday when I bring a car down to wash.

White GT-R for sale at Lia Infiniti on 9, hard parked right out front on the curb.

white rolls royce with florida plates driving down latham ridge road while i was on my run yesterday around 6:15