Sightings Thread

Newer Pontiac Grand Prix in black wired up with cop lights pulled into the new state trooper barrics, watch out for that one fellas

Saw that car as well, looks real nice.

Wait, Grand Prix stopped in 2008, undercover or something?

you sure it wasnt a new Caprice?
http://image.motortrend.com/f/future/future-cop-car-shootout-carbon-e7-vs-dodge-charger-vs-chevy-caprice-vs-ford-pi/27167464+w750/chevrolet-caprice-police-car.jpg

:popcorn

Someday… Opulent blue ftw times 10…

Def was a Grand Prix black unmarked with all the lint(lights haha tons of lint in the back window) in the back window strobes in the taillights I was stopped next to it at a red light I front of chipotle on rt 7

I saw a NYS Trooper in a new Caprice on the exit 24 I-88 overpass a few weeks ago. Be careful, their out there!

Troopers have all kinds of new cars. New durangos, new Tahoes, new Caprices, AND new Taurus!

Ive seen state and local cops in the new ford taurus as well. They are still pretty easy to spot as the fords have been blacked out.

i’d say that odds of it being a lady are VERY high…or an asian

yea they are very easy to spot but the grand prix really took me by surprise, trooper inside the car was dressed in uniform so i dont think its a investigator or anything like that

Saw slwrthnu blasting north on 87, do a 3 lane change and shoot up Exit 6. Blue WRX following right behind him. Around 1:15 today.

:rofl

Looks like lia Nissan switched out the white gtr and got a fresh black one on the lot. Maybe they’ll actually sell this one

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvUzsgqfw6I”]Don’t Pull Over for Unmarked Police Cars - YouTube[/ame]

i dont pull over for unmarked cars

It’s prolly the one that they had at the auto show. I heard from a sales manager at another dealership that it got keyed from headlight to taillight.

If true scumbag move on someone’s part

just my normal driving :lol

white Bentley sedan on route 20 in Guilderland this afternoon

Saw a red GT-R with the plate YAIMFAST over on Airport Park road, it was parked in the Associated Global Systems lot.

Silver M5 on 9 heading north from BK in Latham to the gas station on 9 & Grooms.