Sightings Thread

It looked stock and didn’t stand out like the Tacoma.

Thanks dude I was riding on Empty trying to get some to an e85 station. Barely made it haha

i miss the taco, but now i have to pay tuition so that puts a damper on things. 2 more years and i’ll have a velociraptor though, that’s the plan

I liked the subaru better. Honestly I was thinking about buying it if you still had it in a month or two but its probably for the better that I didn’t get a car that I’d probably get myself into trouble with lol.

keep seeing that black STi in EG on some wide ass black wheels. i think it has a built motor.

Black Volvo wagon with HID’s, yellow fogs and a Safari rack with a wheel on top.

You’ll probably see me on Consaul sometime. I’m headed towards Schenectady in the mornings on Thursday/Fri/Sat/Sun.

Why do you have a wheel on top of your car?

Easier than digging your spare out from under a subwoofer or air setup?

Sent from my Evo V 4G using Tapatalk 2

LOL. Fucking ridiculous.

I think I saw that guy with the New Yellow Boss’s car at Synapse Motorsports today…I drooled a lot

He likes it when you blow him…kisses. Do it next time you roll by. He’s a friendly fellow.

He works there

Stahp. No he doesn’t, Paul. His Boss is getting twin 35R turbz.

Pretty sure it’s not new.

2013 is new imo :wink:

Is it?

Saw a brownish gold Porsche Carrera on Rt 50 turning at high mills/scotsbush

Saw nicks boss in Mohawk commons by EMS

This forum is a giant piece of shit

seen an acura integra being towed with supra head lights and tail lights molded in painted bright orange looked like the supra from the fast and the furious:dunno