Sightings Thread

lololol

That’s car ramrod on here

This gorgeous M6 visited Keeler’s service bay today.

^ Perfect setup. Exactly how I would have done it. I’d want fox red interior though.

I’d hammer it on some concave wheels

No more fox red interior unfortunately. You’ll have to settle for Sakhir Orange…don’t worry, its not that orangy. Thinking about an F10 M5 for myself. Alpine white over Sakhir orange.

yea, bmw bunch of dicks.

They ditched Imola Red interior for Fox… now they got rid of the Fox.

The expiriment is how gradually do they have to change the interior before people will be okay with dropping coin on a day-glo colored interior.

Saw Cobra Jeffy’s not-using-my-blinkers-for-no-one-gonna-talk-on-my-phone-and-get-to-swervin’ ass today on the way to work.

Benny, you need to put a hubcap on your front left wheel bro, not a good look. I saw benny benind me and then decided to take a phone call so i could lose focus driving my vehicle.

Yeah. I have coral red in my 335. My friend has fox in his jet black E90 M3.

:rofl

I actually lost the DS originally, but got sick of looking at it so I took the one off the PS and put it on the DS

Is the red in the yellow car? (sorry, I suck at Bimmer models from pictures)
I know that sounds awful, but I kinda think it would look pretty awesome, haha.

Mustard and ketchup yall

Nope, I have black in the yellow one. Didn’t want a driving McDonald’s advertisement.

I didn’t think of that one… red on black works. lol

There was an absolute piece of garbage red Mazda Miata with very crooked wheels sitting very close to the pavement on Wolf Road near Colonie Center Mall this afternoon.

you loved it paul

I wish you would stop calling me that and learn how to spell moderator. It is misspelled in your member title.

holy fuck :rofl

Brown bomber and Paul have the whole Clark Kent and Superman thing goin on.

Hey Brown Bomber, tell Paul that I said Happy Birthday…

…“Dont worry Jeff, I have a feeling he alreaddyy knowwwsss, Hahaha.”