Sightings Thread

I saw him pull a U turn as I was at the Mobil.

I was wondering wtf he was doing :lol

did he pull on you? i saw a nisky lot post about a kid in a bimmer yanking a white GTR earlier.

I saw the post death

Nah was just driving by. I’m further up Consaul in Niskayuna.

I believe so. He got on it and it sounded great.

That kids 335 is def quick. Real nice kid, loves cars. I’ve seen him at the Dunkin donuts by my house a few times.

black MP4-12C pulling out of saratoga high school, of all places.
sheeeeeeit, somebody’s got some money.

rofl, no. i think its tuned though.

we didnt really run, wasnt any room.

was a nice kid though

Kid must of had a different bimmer and raced a different white GTR.

must have. . i dont see any non m3 coming close to one… dude prolly wasnt racing. a bigger turbo 335 maybe but i dont know if anyone local has one.

There’s two white GTRs around here?

Who had one first?

Or he lied like most the nisky lot kids do about races lol

:frowning: i wanna see creepy boost on albany shaker. I work over there now, look for meeeeeeeeeee

throw something at me brotha

Still haven’t seen the creep since he moved to this side of the river. Always see another guy in a 09 at moes on central.

i was on the bakerian white buell up there today :smiley:

That guy off 155 has had his for a couple years i believe. Remember seeing him at the lia show a while ago. The one with the custom plates that have like nvrbeatn right?

:rofl

creeps gon creep

think i saw joey catons blue c6 on rt 9… may have been someone else doe

think i saw hywkng in his caddy on rt7 as well earlier

Dude down the road has a white gtr… Totally forgot to mention that…intake exhaust tune and e85… Dude went 10.33@ 134… Jack Cecil tuned… Kid is mad chill always boots around in it the way they are suppose to be driven. Thing is serioussss

Might be Richard Lau’s buddy. I know he has a white one that he DD’ed all winter. Unless there’s 4 in the area?

Black GTR (Bakerian? but maybe not as I thought I saw an Asian guy get out of it but hard to tell from the distance I was at) at Guptils about an hour ago and a white one drove by just before the black one arrived.