Sightings Thread

whered you get a new job?

I havent been on Curry road at all today. Not even on that end of town.

home of the whopper

Hoffman’s carwash. not a giant step up, but a step up.

nope.

Which Hoffmans?

X2 need a good place for a wash.

loveforboost’s Infiniti at United Buffet tonight

Saw 91teg fucking up traffic on his bike on Central last night around 8pm or so.

Also went in the Shop Rite close to the hood. Heard Biggie being played in someone’s house across the street, car load of hood rats rolling around the parking lot in a black 3-series, and other various sights inside. PJB; you need to do a walk through there like you do in Wamarts.

I haven’t been in any of the Shop Rites around here yet

I’ve been to the shop rite on central where Otto was a few times now. It’s not bad, usually busier than hannaford or price chopper though.

I usually hit Price Rite (ghetto subsidary of Shop Rite) or Walmart if I need something

If you want ghetto go to Aldi.

if you want ghetto go there on the first of the month

Made the mistake of going to the store last weekend. EBT party central.

Do a lot of grocery shopping at Aldi. Nothing wrong with it. Aldi owns Trader Joes BTW. They have their shit together.

We shop there too. The basics like snacks flour ketchup veggy oil etc its super cheap.

Price Rite is next to my gym and finding a parking spot on the 1st is like trying to find Waldo.

i think i’m the only person who doesn’t like trader joes. hippie central. first time i was there i literally walked in, saw the crowd, turned around and walked out

Ive never been in there either.

Never been. Do have a trader joes 2011 holiday porter I’m cellaring til this Christmas though lol.

Fuckin traffic near trader joes on wolf rd is fucking bananzaville. Idiots everywhere.