Sightings Thread

Black CTS, tinted tails, chrome rims, and stock ride height fail on 87N around 12 near Clifton Park.

Any car with “tinted tails” is an automatic failure to begin with.

Sounds like mine

:lol Thought you had a Cts-V. I only remember the car because he passed me like a huge douche on 787 once before, and was driving like a boner today too.

I do, I was jk.

Been seeing a blacked out Evo x all over the place in colonie.

Rochester VT.

eman this morning in the ev0, packing a lip?

I’d like to be packin a lipper

Captain Morgan turning right on red.

RHD Mitsubishi Delica in Portland all safari’d out.

USP’s GT2 gettin’ down and dirty in Jerz. Astons, Lambo’s and a 458 on the way back too.

2013 civic si sedan. white. in my apt complex

some kind of orange supercar with black stripes on 890 in Schenectady a few minutes ago. No idea wtf it was, not a Lamborghini or Ferrari though.

Lotus.

That was my first thought but it looked a bit bigger than most of the Lotus’s Ive seen

Juustt saw that too on my bike by scc lol

Evora im pretty sure it was

I guess that is what it was, I just googled it. I was coming back from a bike ride and saw it getting off of Brandywine avenue

I believe it is a kit car from a company in florida. saw it last year at lia car show and was talking tot he guy about it. looks kinda like a lambo

It’s a Rossion Q1. Based off of a Noble M400. They’re their own company, and they just merged with Mosler. Based in Riviera Beach, FL.

Saw you twice and the rossion in guildy by cap region customs. Went 4 wheeling out by crc, saw you on way back.