Sightings Thread

tell us how you REALLY feel lol

Haha, thank you sir!

Dr BULL SHIT!

I saw similar black Gallardos being posted a bunch of times. I’m sorry I don’t stalk local exotic owners and swing on their dicks to be able to tell the difference between two similar black Lamborghini’s…

Some guy wearing a white beater with a blowout and a black dog hanging out of his cts-v. Hmm who could it be…

Saw the same dude. He was wearing a grey beater. Used to be a woman.

Sounds gay

Supercar swangerz ITT

Old gray and maroon Rolls Royce on the northway southbound by exit 9 this afternoon and Singh on the thruway by the Guilderland rest stop tonight

my homeboy boostcreep in the gtr on 787!!!

White GTR with SRYJAPAN (or something like that) plates? If so I saw him too

yupp srytokyo…what were you driving i was in a small oil delivery truck!!

Ahh if it was car in your avi then yes i eas right to you when he got near you.I clogged the lane cause 5oh in medien was coming

Yeah my red G8. He came up on my left and got on it bit. Heard vtec kick in. Sounded good.

old people in a red Ferrari convertible with some kind of Italian word on the plate on route 7 in Latham tonight.

saw my car with the new powdercoated, new barreled, new polished, bbs lm’s on it… looks good, needs spacers in the back and wish the sidewall on the tires was bigger and filled the wheel well better but w.e… dont wanna deal with lowering the car.

gotta order red caps and then im done

http://i42.tinypic.com/j6s7c2.jpg

I don’t see a for sale sign in the window- youre slacking.

Saw it outside when I drove by today, looked good from a distance. Congrats.

its not a ferarri or lamborghini, but this is a car I have wanted since I was 8 years old… Used to have a poster of a gen 1 hung up in my room and used to tell EVERYONE I was gonna buy one “when I go older” lol…

Its not the fastest thing in the world, nor the most expensive, but I love this car and trying to keep the thing as long as I can make myself lol… The eclipse, a car ive put $40k in cash, blood and sweat into will be going before the viper does, I know that much lol

looks sick bro