Sightings Thread

I seen that smart car and thought it was bunnyfizzle!!!

Think i saw bennys car on the northway.

negative, my car is 6’ off the ground and the trans is sitting on the ground

he was leaving when I got there yesterday

hey paul

At least you still have your luck.

Yea pretty sure he has a cooler in the trunk with tren, clen, test, synthrol, insulin, and some multis

I didnt see the guy driving the car so I dont know if he’s the local juice supplier. I do see a guy that I know for sure deals juice at the gym alot though.

The bunny Smart car passed me in Fort Edward this afternoon on my way back from Granville.

What guy? Lol

The guy with the Ronco Juiceman and the unnecessary amounts of produce dangling from his trunk duh!

It was nice to see Big Red tonight :slight_smile: Glad you’re back safely from Ireland-scared the bejesus out of me when you swerved in my lane hahah

damn he missed?

Fuck off Benny :slight_smile:

This on the northway southbound around 5 tonight:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1365_10200091231474813_73325031_n.jpg

Somehow this fucktard plowed into the left guardrail, tore it up, flung dirt everywhere and ended up backwards in the middle lane. Then the dumb fuck kept walking in front of traffic going to the guardrail and back to the car.

Tag looks itchy on that t-shirt

actually it doesn’t bother me at all.

Murdered out evo x with an ewg bootin it down the extension about 20 minutes ago

wowwww

Something about people driving red Chevys and a habit of excess stunting.

just seen someone towing a teal honda hatch on rt9 it looked nice anyone on here