Sightings Thread

yea man i didnt know if that was u or not but i did hear the horn though after the light

Doubtful*

:squint

HAI! :open_mouth:

I can has LOL man!?

I saw some hot hot blond chick driving a silver mk4 jetta with some staggered wheels and after market grille. It was a vr6

YES! :rofl

got onto 87 at exit 8 going south and ther he was as i was speeding up gtting up to speed he putted out as soon as i passed him he cut off a mini van to get behind me lol … got an inspection ticket

well better than a speeding ticket i guess, but still weaksauce.

I think I saw Hooked on 240 on my street last night when I was walking my dog. Visiting grandma?

Nicole*

how the hell can you tell the difference between a roll your own cig and a joint, especially as you are driving by? paaaalease. Stop the crazy story about a cop getting high on the job.

I’m not a smoker, but I’ve seen enough self made cigs and joints in my life to come to my own conclusion. I can roll crushed basil leaves up to look like a joint, but does it mean it’s a joint? NO!

LOL still arguing about the cop

still? there have been a total of 4 posts about it. oh noes… crazy right?! relax

I saw a pickup truck a couple days ago. real sick looking raised pickup, nice big tires, big push bumper too. Everything looked damn good…until it passed by me and it had altezzas in the back. WTF?! Why the hell would anyone put altezzas on a domestic vehicle, let alone any vehicle.

Touche. :rofl

I saw a Kia Amanti with a big Jaguar hood ornament in a parking lot on Plank Road in CP today.

saw some guy in a lifted truck looking through my sunroof at a light and made the notion that he sees my boobs:bh:

must have been billy or tom park.

you know what they say… “looks like a jaguar”

hahah

“I CAN SEE DOWN YER SHIRT!”

:rofl

That is AWESOME!

What a hillbilly!