Sightings Thread

I dont own flannel anymore. I used to have a few flannel hoodie coats but they ripped so I tossed them.

I dont know why my beard and all grows in red. I dont have red hair on my head.

I saw a Habanero Red '06+ Civic Si sedan at Dee Dee’s on 155 in Colonie…Rubino? lol

mine does to:wtf

Wierd, aint it? I dont know where the red is from because nobody in my family has red hair.

I think I just saw Tricia on Route 7 in Latham…pretty sure it was her

national dyke plate?

If she was gettin rammed in the ass…yup, twas her!:lol

dunno, it was dark + tinted windows = hard to see license plates…plus I’m not looking at cars going the opposite way, let alone their plates…just caught blue HIDs, yellow fogs, new Si headlights, and that it was a 4dr with exhaust.

:lol her windows are tinted, hard to tell:rofl:shifty

Her head would be sticking out of the window, and shed be screaming “i DO love anal!”

HAhahaha omg …i LOL

and again i didnt see anyone lol

Honestly, not really…at idle maybe, but it cleans up and sounds quite honda once you revved it.

Take that as you may :shifty

Sick fuckers[/quote]
Sick fuckers[/quote]
Sick fuckers[/quote]
Sick fuckers[/quote]
Sick fuckers[/quote]
Sick fuckers[/quote]
Sick fuckers[/quote]

Sick fuckers[/quote]

her plate definently looks like that…

isnt it not lady like or something?

yeah

Driving back from JFK- Ahhhhh #hit I KNEW I recognized that mean mug as you exited…

Why didn’t your boy slow down so we could hit it off from a 60+ roll (actually I had my foot to the floor already so never mind)

And what was up with the black dented Miata with no rear window? Looks like the RSX driver couldn’t catch him… Stock B6 FTW. hahaha

hahah yeah the look on your face def. was like “wtf?” :rofl…but yeah we were in a hurry haha, the guy in the black Miata was missing his rear window:rofl

mean mug:sHa_rofl:

yes it was me on rt 7 :slight_smile: and my plate says " not lady like " and heres a video while Im driving, sorry its a really bad video cause I was driving and holding the camera, you all decide whether it sorta sounds like a subie or not, I think it does

discuss

Is sounding like a ‘subie’ something to brag about these days?

no nudes =fail

jk

sounds awsome trica