Sightings Thread

Its all good, musta been some other ricer in their boosted cavvy :hug

:thumbup way to support friends that were cold ,coulda stopped:lol

I woulda, I was off to visit someone though. psi2high didn’t think I would honk so I took central ave to 87N just so I could drive by the lot and honk :rofl

If people go to park n ride on Friday/Sat (weather pending) I will be down fo sho with my camp grill/chair :lmao

lets do it im down i dont know were it is but i could follow someone.

exit 8 off the northway in c/p

ok im down if its nice i think we should all go there prolly better then the lot…

depends on what your flavour is ,although now wit it bein cold not much action at the lot so maybe the p/r is better and closer for me

saw a candy green Yukon with huge spinning rims… at wendys on central ave…

If its nice I will be down for P n R.

I think the crossings would be an awesome place to meet up, hell they even have a playground for pete to play on :rofl

we’d get booted for sure, they technically close at night

I used to blaze there all the time back in the high school days and nobody ever said anything to me. :lol

your sig pic = not your car
I’m calling the feds for copyright

Meh, its close enough. I don’t have any new pics of it and the old sig was getting boring.

Trans Am + SS/SC FOTOshoot tomorrow?!?

Possibly, I get out of class between 8 and 9, depending on when the teacher feels like letting us out. I’m supposed to be going bowling with a bunch of clowns after, but im not sure. You got a sick camera we can use?

Either that or come bowling with us. Seitz and Raucci are going and prolly some others. Its always a good time, and I am awful so everyone laughs at me. Great form of entertainment. I bowled like a 65 the last time :rofl

Youve gotta go by Rite Aid and then turn onto Crane street to take a left.

I think I saw Shady on the thruway heading west bound in the AM. I passed u around rottendam or so in my Cougar Poop.

i saw a GT 40 yesterday. it was white with blue strips. twas hawt!

thanks dude!!!

:haha

Shifts in first…
waits for cars to clear, or make a gap
turns left

Done deal