Sightings Thread

LOL, that time we met you didn’t seem fat at all. BTW, I really lost my job this time. May have to sell that 13W7/1000/1 after all. Shit’s fucking LOUD though.

Cus you <3 the 518 for LYFE now.

Nice. My friend lives in Levittown, I was down there a few times last year. We went to the nautical mile in freeport and got free beer from these hot hot bud light girls all night. It was good times.

Budweiser has been a good friend to me.

For sho

Almost every girl from LI is hot. Even the fat slobs look good after a 6-pack. I didnt realize this until I moved here. Fuck my life.

I know!!! Glad i’m not the only one that thinks this way.:excited

They all take care of themselves, most up the girls up here walk around like a sloppy mess. No emo, wrist-slitting, lesbian, fake punk rock hookers down there.

:rofl

I know, seriously… And all the ones up here that DO take care of themselves are either taken or stupid stuck up flappy vaginal-lipped bitches

The girls that take care of themselves up here are completely full of themselves, when the fact of the matter is, they are the equivalent of a low-grade long island prostitute. They couldn’t get dick down there if they wanted to.

That too… they’re hot yes and they know it, so they act like celf-centered BITCHES to compensate.

Fuck that.

I’d rather fuck a meat grinder than an annoying cunt.

I am filled with hatred today. I must be on the rag.

I saw an older (pre’96) Taurus SHO with a cowl hood that looked good on I90

:ninja

you dont goto hvcc still do you?

saw the black Z3 M vert with hardtop and black/polished mesh wheels (kind of like BBS LM’s, but more like HRE’s, if you know what i mean. no logo on centercaps) and the LSx swap at the guilderland y today. i remember seeing it at LVD last year, didn’t he only run mid 13’s at 104 or something?

Saw RBakerian and prolly Jimp at wings n rings. Also that dude with the black s2k and bbs rimzzz on wolf rd top down.

This is why I date christian slavic women ONLY. I have two chicks at work that want some but I’m not settling (american). Slavic women…they take care of themselves but also aren’t a bunch of idiots. All educated, most of them are very attractive, etc.

This is why you don’t get vagina.

2 tits, a hole and a heartbeat is all I need. Brown paper bag optional.

:rofl…Craigslist…:rofl