Sightings Thread

Ill have to wait for Eldrid to post up some pics

His plate said something like RDGERCR. Ridge racer abbreviated somehow I forget the exact lettering.

last night, exit 5 off ramp, some old lady in a dakota going ON the off ramp into on-coming traffic

today, a red silverado 1500 on rt2 in latham by on the farm ice cream with the front wheel that must of fell off and he was stuck in the center of the road with CPD right behind him.

Yea.

Elliot, post those pics from yesterday, or email me some of them.

:rofl

saw a nice m3 sedan with a plate “m3athead” or somethin like that near crossgates

M3NTAL? maybe?

if the white s2k and is who i am thinking it is a I’ve know him for a long time. Did it have a poerhouse amuse titanium exhaust?

^ that would make more sense’

haha that’s my buddy, I was riding with him and we were trying to fuck around with that prowler…he’s not on the forum though. Car made 416whp at about 16 psi last week.

Saw SRS BZNS today on route 9 just south of 146, gave him the wave but not sure he saw me, it was pouring out

saw that too haha, around 4:00

guy was scarthich his head like how did dis happen:lol

How would I know that by driving past him… :rofl

Is it the one with the carbon hood, red interior, and Powerhouse Amuse sticker on the trunk? I see that like twice a year and it’s sick! :excited

I wish I had time to look at it too, it was a nice car.

I was too busy trying to not run into other cars going -1mph in Saratoga.

Trust me its possibly the loudest exhaust I have ever heard in my entire life. You couldn’t miss it

If the car has bronze mugen wheels too then yeah thats Jeremy. he used to own a 240 we hung out alot at TB racing back in the day and before that a “club quaker” that was like '01

I saw you. I did know if it was anyone cool. I didnt remember anyone on here saying the had green wheels. I was on my way to Jclark to contiune work on our little project of WIN

Saw an older white M3 on stock wheels on Western Ave tonight around 9. Looked really clean.

Saw skateshelter TEARING ASS DOWN MY STREET out onto Central Ave.

Shakes fist

Damn young punks.

It was jeremys car. His car is loud as all hell. Only one you could hear on the s2k cruise