Sightings Thread

Seen this car around Clifton Park before… Mazdaspeed3s are nice yeah…

Jim standing at elliots again, gunned it like a ricer this time.

not so much a “sighting” but i’ve heard 15+ sport bikes going WOT somewhere near my house in the past few hours :lol

I love how people know my first and last name, and i dont know them… i was like O hai! :wierd?..:lol

Anyways 8 people stopped and asked if i was going to the lot in the 1.5 hours i was washing / Cleaning interior after a roadtrip.

Whos the stupid fuck in the mazda 6 o r w.e that likes to hit boost and BOV CONSTANTLY… drove by the wash 11 times… WTF!.

Also was a busy day at synapse… place was PACKED. after that i seen (forgot his name) Grey S14 w/ S15 front, pink rims/SR…

Also seen the fag who bought the gold (black hood) 95 240sx (SR swapped)… i was at the light by freemans bridge and maxon… all of a sudden i hear turbo, then see him followed by dust… ran the red light going at least 60… trying to show off or idk what…

Saw a Red MK4 Supra on Fuller around 6:30pm. Saw Eric(ReckOne) and Underboosted at BJ’s earlier too.

i saw a silver sti at the thruway stop near amsterdam (west bound on thruway)getting gas at about 230 today…it had black over the muffler from oil burning…and the guy driving was doing the “i have to take a piss” dance

orange, younger male driver

LOL, and next time you are there, smoke the tires!

Saw a few nice cars today, When I was in albany I toyed around with a turbo eclipse , was pretty nice. Then on the way up to Saratoga for some yummy ben and jerrys I saw the kid thats on here I think he has a 240 with pink rims? well I saw him mashin it with a prowler ahead of him, both cars were:thumbup Saw a sick Astin Martin up in toga too, was a beautiful day, is anyone meeting at the lot tonight ?

I saw Brooks, Mike, Ryan, Murray, Greg, Elliot, McCabe, and I go on a cruise for 3 hours today, lol

I’m headin up in a few.

Fuck im tired of driving. :rofl

Shocked noone got arrested or pulled over with our antics.

I thought for sure that one of us was getting nabbed in toga…

Haha no way we all behaved…:ninja

:rofl

Btw, saw a white S2K in toga while we we cruising, at around 3:30pm… red interior, wheels. Looked SICK. Gave you the thumbs up.

He was one of the guys from the s2k cruise. Jeremy is a cool guy. You must have just missed us since we took the back way to the northway rather then going through town

Yea, that car was dope. I want to see some pics. We exchanged thumbs up.

JDM BROS FOR LYFE SON