Sightings Thread

Probably, me and him were driving around in it last night too

mk4 supra on rt2 with an old gray haired lady driving it

yea, i was drivin it. where did you see me in it?

You were on Central, right in front of I Love, and I was in the lane next to you.

ohhhhh. ok. gotcha.

Saw an orange Integra with a really loud exhaust this morning at 6 on Central. I pulled up beside him and he dropped a gear or two so I just stayed in 5th at like 40mph and watched him go lol

gotta love them.

I was eating pizza outside at I Love and I saw CSHOLTES drive by in the blue RX-7.

Dude, that has got to be one of the WORST sounding exhausts I have ever heard. Fix that shit.

The sound is unfixable, it’s a rotardery engine.

I saw Slobalt, Seitz, and Rivette rippin on the motards on Rt 7 over in Niskayuna today.

There is no reason for it to be that loud…

Hellz yeah:thumbup This was probably after I ran out of gas :rofl

Keep seeing this Red SX4 with a front mount every now and then. seen it in scotia, then glenmont, then today in saratoga. wtf.

Got stared down by some dude in a sick red Jetta in Loudonville

Dave?

Just saw Jimbo in the SRT parked next to a CPD car in Hess on rt.9 by Acura

anddd saw a red MK4 GLI lowered with spacers on the stock RC’s and a FMIC (hidden kind of) Looked sick though…parked next to me at Coney Express

I had to get some smokes. lol

Saw 04goat350 on the Rt7 bridge over 87. I was on the bike… don’t think he recognized me.

Saw SsmokingSS on Rt9 a few minutes later, going North. Car looked and sounded great.

saw the black, N/A auto, mkIV p00pra with red pinstripes on the “shoulders” of the car and around the little vent thing in the door/rear quarter area owned by a 60 y/o dude cruise past my work going 25 in a 30 lmao.

Saw LaDuke with the front bumper off again. :rofl