Sightings Thread

saw sssssmokin at d&g auto parts or whatever that place is on route 9, i was gonna beep but you have no clue who i am so instead i gave the old lady in the lane next to me the finger

Are you the guy with the blue IS300, like some 8000k hid’s in the headlights and 3000k in the fogs?

nope, white IS

Good, if you were the douche in the blue IS I was going to think much less of you. :thumbup

Got a ride in brians 700hp M5 :excited
And chipped andrews M3 :slight_smile:
And then drove said M3 :excited
Meanwhile my POS is home in the corner in time out

At brains house:
Brains dads M3
His brothers M3
Andys M3
His M5
Nicks 328 convert.

all this bimmer talk is making me want a 95 M3 :shifty

No, theres one up there? i might have to take a look. This saab was pretty neat. I followed for 3 miles in traffic to take a pic. idk y . lol

Are the Stewarts down there as ungodly slow as the one (yes, the one) in Ticonderoga? Go to the one here at 7am, there is a line on each side of the register 5 deep, with the one girl waiting on both lines.

Usually theyre not too bad. I dont go there during the morning rush though because I dont drink coffee.

I am sure you see this all the time…why do convince stores always seem to be compelled to hire strange individuals to run the registers?

Dude any Stewarts in the morning is a nightmare. People come out of their shacks and shantees and like stop and catch up on 40 years of town gossip over their 70 cent coffees and old stale donuts

Who else wants to work for $8 an hour?
Actually Stewarts hires a bunch of cute girls though

If cute = hoodrats, then sure.

hvcc rats

Saw Ilya on 9W, and Wemple Rd (around 12:00).

talkin about me? or someone else?

Ok, that kid that you had me talking to at the lot, I wasn’t about to call him out then and there, but there is not a fucking chance that that M5 is 700whp n/a.

Not one single chance in hell.

Uh…wat?

Haha this kid was all

‘____ had turner build him a 700whp E39 M5…n/a’

not happenin.

Brian as in Brian Stanley? Black E39 M5?

I just saw a black dude returning a shopping cart full of 40oz bottles of OE at Price Chopper in Niskayuna. No fucking joke.

LOL @ 700hp na M5.