Sightings Thread

what if i girl were to ask you for advice about hair product?

I just saw a Monar… I mean GTO, kicking it sideways out of my window here on Broadway in Menands

I would probably offer some helpful suggestions.

Hooked on 240 on route 7 this afternoon (that was me blowing the horn) and Deadbeatrec at the gym

saw somemore SCCC sluts :smiley:

saw a black maserati quatroporte that’s been sitting on the side of western ave in a parking lot by ace hardware for a few days.

yeaa…my rents live in nisky…about 10 min from broadway in schdy…pretty short trip if i was there as well…

btw +23485798 about sluts goin to sccc…LOL i prob know some as well…

Saw some pretty sick rides cruising around tonight

Fucking - giggity

Jailbait in the car or no?

i was on 7 (crosstown area) atleast 11 times today.

Everyone honks at me… its getting to the point were i dont look anymore… I think the only person that dosnt honk is TDI pete. He just gives me a slow ricer flyby.

There was somebody in your car but I was on the opposite side of the road heading towards the gym so I couldnt tell who it was. Right around 4:15 or so.

i saw cossey maybe? is his llegacy lowered w/ dark rims on it? yesterday on central going by wolf rd towards schdy around 5:30

Cossey’s car is hammered on black wheels from what I’ve seen in the latet pics… Idk if they are dedicated track wheels/tires theough…

saw Sitz (i think thats how you spell it) in court today for our little incident near the egg, gl adam, your next haha

Red F150 dragging a trailer by the tow chains with the tongue under the truck on the northway by exit 7 this afternoon and right after that a guy on a white bike riding a wheelie. That takes some balls to do that in traffic.

had a cute chick in a supercharged black cobalt with the plate “livingfast”, toying with me on the way home from work. She kept hitting it next to me, I then proceeded to show her that my blower was bigger than hers lol …she smiled

i passed you on central at like 5, ya didnt even look at me :cry:

i drive the ugliest car on the road, how can you not notice me??? :facepalm

sorry mr2 watchout is not my first priority :haha

:rofl

you were in the lane closest to the middle and i was too (going in the other direction), we were like 8ft away from each other :lmao

pics now:lol