Sightings Thread

so it actually is fast? not just aesthetically pleasing? lol:lol

No, RSX’s suck ass for what they are. His car S/C’ed last year went like low 14’s.
His car looks alright though, I’ll give him that.

S15 front end is cha-ching…:bowdown

Saw YFZ460 gettin loud on http://www.shift518.com

Saw a 03 titanium/black 954 going southbound on I87 @ 12:40

Prolly Rubino?

Saw Sully by the Exploder :lol

saw a few females gemme the stare down in the truck :rofl

white WRX wagon with obnoxious pink rims getting off the thruway at 24

Saw some riced out white civic with no hood.He was real pissed looking when he couldn’t get away from me on I90.LOL his shit sounded like a weed wacker.

Saw the red charger srt8 that ran at the track last wendesday on central, about an hour ago.

Blue Maserati convertible on Broadway in Saratoga this morning, yellow older Viper on route 20 this afternoon and I saw Tricia07si at the gym tonight.

Oh yaaa, I saw a black Z06 at blessings tavern today. looked soo sick

saw a black 240 with a can and looked like a cage coming down 147 as i was going up towards sacandaga

i keep seeing a orange 240z and the lisence plate is “2 BAD GUY”
and a green one w/ a old guy driving it

Saw this MORON in a black Si with HID’s and a loud ass exhaust fucking with me on 890. He kept pacing me, so I slowed down to 45mph or so and 3 beeped it. His weed wacker engaged VTEC and made a shitload of noise, while my car just whined loudly and proceeded to put a buslength or two on him.

Ironically, right after I shut down, the song “another one bites the dust” came on pyx106 :rofl

mcflurry accepts the shaft

nice double post leo

Mint Mustang Fastback at BJ’s gas

Some crazy ass deer on 90.

Its ZBADGUY and yeah he works at my office, he’s a tool. He takes the whole “I’m a bad ass mofo” Persona to another level its pretty ridiculous. He kinda looks a lot like paul wall as well.

does he rock a grill? lol.