Sightings Thread

damn im totally blanking on a name right now…i feel so retarded…anyways thats the guy from gearhead… name on here is gearheadny

Saw about half a dozen troopers all at different locations within the first 15 miles of the northway yesterday.

Jason

Damn, I would’ve loved to have seen that. The 355 is my favorite car. :frowning:

Saw two black picks up (both Chevy I think - early or mid 90’s) with HID’s and a firebird (like early early 90’s? maybe it wasn’t even a firebird) with HID’s on I-90 going east from the Mall all the way till the I-787 interchange. They all had 6k or 8k HID’s.

Trucks looked nice. Car, not so much. But hey, it’s all good.

I heard a horn but didnt realize it was intended for me.

LOL :rofl :rofl :rofl

Vice President Biden was going to Shen. They shut down exits and had a whole motor brigade.

yup its jay’s car, and i drove it over there to get a 12mm triple square. baller with a full tank of gas gets the car used as a parts runner lol.

believe i spotted 94sentra_xe honking at me on 155 in latham last nite, what up dude? also today i saw a black 240 on rt20. plate read sky40 i think. anyone here? sick wheels.

gearhead car, i think

I saw bobby

drove by the lot last night and saw a bunch and dudes holding each others junk. I screamed you faggots. Shift518 fucking sucks. You guys just sat there and took it. Your bitches.

You mean you’re? We’ve got an intelligent one on our hands.

saw dj,marisa,wayne,gatville,jeff and hole bunch of half naked females at contry fest

was gonna go to that…decided against it…

read above…

yup, the black 240 is steve’s rb 25 swapped machine.

I was at the shop tonight and a limo driver came in. He kept going on about how the fights and the women get better every year.

:thumbup also saw a limo driver getting pissed at a bunch of little whores for having muddy feet :lol

Saw a last gen. black integra with rims, drop and front lip two cars behind me in traffic at the 24 tolls.