Sightings Thread

Saw a black 95 bmw roadster convertible, big chrome wheels, roll cage and a single drivers racing seat on 90 east today, plate said 95 rdster or something like that

Saw mad people at the car wash on my way home from NYC. Kramers moms car is so noticible haha

leaving the track in saratoga yesterday i spotted a silver skyline with black wheels, the most hideous eclipse…lime green with a faded beige rag top and gunmetal wheels, and a bout 65 scions. must have been a scion rally out that way or something but i dont think dave got the memo cuz i didnt see his car.

Older guy driving a 996 Carrera with exhaust on Whiteview Rd. Sick black Audi S5 and some young girl driving a blue 350Z on Rt. 4 this afternoon.

The plate says something like “VIPURRR” I saw it at the lot on saturday with Nicole, hoping to see fellow shift ppl but no one was there so we left

MY DREAM JUST CAME TRUE! :excited

Came home from work, go to my room, pull my shirt off. I turn around, and two CP girls are standing right there giggling. No joke. My brother’s friend came over and 2 girls came with him. They’re soon to be seniors in HS.

Fuck yeah! This is going to be a good year.

I IMMEDIATELY ran into the bathroom and shaved off all of my facial hair. :rofl

The sad thing is that this story is 100% true.

CP girls?

Just saw this pair heading south from Saratoga, must be track season or something.

Saw some ricer in a red supra doing burn outs on the highway last night along with some gay ass red civic

yeahp same one

Yup license plate Humblebee or something like that?

I bet that guy is the least bit “humble”…

thats our very own C6z06670rwhp on here.

yeah that supra got a bit sideways at like 70-80mph. i may or may not have been grabbing the door to hang on… :ohnoes

You mean its not humble to drive around in a bright yellow Italian sports car with the top down?

Edit: Oh and the dude in the Bentley next to him had to be pushing 90 years old.

What time was that? I was out there around 10 or so and didnt see you two. I did see your boyfriend pull in and leave with the Camaro though.

Today I saw a red Ferrari on the northway by 8A and a stock black Supra on Lake Hill Road in Burnt Hills. Plate said Adele 1 on it.

i think i saw celtic in his white evo around 6 on 90.

:facepalm:lol

Yessir. We both switched up our rims. Your em1 looks good.

saw a red toyota and a green subaru getting S S S S SIDEWAYZZZZZ on veeder rd. g-land squad doin werk.