Sightings Thread

cute blonde girl in a silver prlude, lowered, on 17s with a VERY smoked out exhaust cut out on the rear bumper on 87, she went to exit 8 or 8a

saw OMGSIIIK on the thruway i think tuesday?

saw the queer eye for the stright guy in toga last thursday at some new irish resturant above the parking garage. was very very gay, thats for sure.

Which? Pics prz

the blonde one. it wasnt the one u banged, no worries. :tongue

U may go to quiznos more than me

I don’t go often, I was at the DMV earlier so I stopped there for foodz

I can’t afford to go to Quizno’s.

The torpedo subs they have are cheaper than the reg subs. It’s like $6 for a meal compared to $9 or something around there.

saw Nick with the accord on Rt7 this morning…

saw jimp in the neon goin under the northway bridge on central…then saw him turning off rt7 in the east coast audio w.e van

some young kid in a blue with rims S2k came flying by me on route 9…then I went flying by him and he disappeared. Prolly tucked his Penis between his legs and ran off.

dark blue newer Rolls Royce on Erie boulevard this afternoon.

Was it a Phantom? Mr. Lia of Lia Auto Group has a blue one. I’ve seen it parked behind Lia Honda on Central. Beautiful car.

No idea actually.

I think I saw Lia’s Mercedes at Saratoga National golf course this morning though. Florida plate but it had a chrome Lia Auto Group plate frame.

Thats Marky and Xclusive guys…Lance and I went to High School with them…way to much money into those trucks lol

theyre all dealer plates, dont think it was him.

wrong.

if they have a chrome lia plate frame its one of the lias.

some of em have dealer plates.

all the ones i know/know of are dealer plates so i dunno

Saw a red Ferrari Cali with the top down on Cross bronx expwy at about 2am:excited