Sightings Thread

saw a few certain cars build a smoke screen/wake up all neighbors within a 1 mile radius saturday night

Seen the same white 240 by the butcher block on central chripping tires down a side st.

I saw a downed BMW motorcycle on route 9 by Siena. I dont think any car hit him but a bunch of cars stopped and one guy got out with his smoking hot girlfriend and picked the bike up and got it out of the road. The rider walked to the guardrail and sat down grabbing his knee. It mustve just happened because there werent any cops. When I got further up the road a Colonie cop was coming. Fucking lazy troopers couldnt even come out of their station practically in front of where it happened.

Then this afternoon on the northway I saw a green Jeep Wrangler with a body kit that made it look like some kind of old English sports car.

saw a white 03 cobra vert on 9

was it green???

:facepalm

no i think the “Green Jeep Wrangler” in question was, in fact, orange.

:thumbup

i win :ninja

neg rep

Oh, i saw an Aston Martin on I-90 on Mass between exit 3 and 4. earlier today

check your neg reps… i didn’t neg rep you, you idiot:retardclap

but i will in a bit.

:number1 :clap awesome!

sry mans im half asleep over here…i think i seen the same one over at 24hr mobil off exit 23 …had a girl driving it if i remember correctly

Saw some girls cheering me on and some kids yelling “THATS AWESOME” at Siena because I hit some hump in the grass as a berm and parked my bike in the middle of the woods on campus next to the dorms I was going to. ha

saw howard from RLMS at the mobil in cp in his new cameo with the hood popped like was checkin oil or suttin.

nothing appeared to be leakin.

car looked great though.
anyone know whats done to it?

3 or 4 turbos, cant remember

saw some green, swapped subaru being driven by a female down madison ave last night:ninja

ls7 swap

I hope you received a blow job from this skank.

nan zajac is a madddd good driver i heard