Sightings Thread

ya saw both of them 2day… both r clean, how much for that teg out front???

also saw eeships in the the teg turning on 147

Yes

That 2000 GSR is Carota’s, his new DD. No idea if he’s selling, he just picked it up on Wednesday. I’ll have to ask tomorrow.

I saw LaDuke89 and my Cobalt getting over 500 dollars worth of warranty shit replaced fo’ frizzle.

:slight_smile:

I think Jeff was behind me on broadway in a camry and then beeped as he was passing by on curry, I dunno tho lol.

So what happened to u and Nicole last weekend? Whatever u guys did, you would of had a better time with us.

bahahah i call him wrx boy too, i cant remember his name to save my life :lol

he doenst drive a camry… a carolla yes

His name is Matt, boss.

I waved back bud. I figured you could see inside of my car since the sun was out.

wrx boi. got it. thanks kiiid

Some “buddah” in a beat Red Honda Civic Coupe…“Carbon” Fiber hood, white rims with red caps, big intercooler on the front on 787 this afternoon. Him and his badddd-asss co-pilot keep shooting me looks and laughing…until I put it in Sport (yeah, its automagic bitches) and took off. He gave me a little buzz by later though…when I was getting off my exit…

saw a black 02 era z06 get his ass hurt earlier on the n-way its amazing what a 200 hit will do

[quote=Baumbauer;457806]Yes
I drive by there alot during work

Saw a red viper in an accident on central right before colonie center.going towards wolf rd around 7pm.

ouch. totaled?

not sure… lots of fluid and looked like rear axel was shattered… definetly not a pretty site…

saw k20 on route 9 by the accident.

Saw a Volvo rearend another Volvo on Rt. 7. Crazy Swedish.

Volvo on Volvo=gay

Wished it was more like this:

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3278/swedish20gals.jpg