Sightings Thread

HA… too bad it was black…

:rofl… was def this guy… he never checked before switching lanes… but, after all of the trouble he went through to get over and around he only made it up 1 car…:tongue

GOT EM!!

watervliet pd with gas door open and cap not screwd on when i was at gus’s a lil while ago. it was car #7 lol.

:rofl

Saw Tdi logic poping the gas cap on some watervliet cop car

saw germanpsi driving watervliet pd cruiser #7

saw alpineskiier banging a dude on the hood of WPD #7

not possible. the tip of my shaft has never touched another man.

Yesterday leaving work who ever has that candy red 240 with the body kit was rollin down N.Pearl around 5:00. I know your on here… I was the kid with a white ski jacker lookin at you. lol

Also who has the blue Exo X that parks under the Overpasses towards state and N.Pearl? I see it parked all the time and I was the goof ball that threw you a rev in my Subie wintar car the day the muffler fell off so it sounded BAD ASSSSSS!

WTF were you?
We were there shooting pics of random shit.

Haha plus rep sir

edit: can’t lol

I was in the dog park thing with my puppy and girlfriend. We had the red civic and the black lifted jeep.

Yeah bc you + rep everyone everyday

Stallmer is to the +rep system like Ilya is to sunday’s mass collections

dude rompin on a red gt40 on rt 9 goin north of 146 and 9

Green Aston Martin DB9 on the northway this morning and a gray DB9 on the northway this afternoon.

Chris’s SS? today at 12 noon exactly as I was pulling into my work after going out to pickup lunch (Glenmont, NY).

He was sitting at the light across from Bender Ln and Farm Family Insurance.

Red SS, shiny ass chrome stock wheels, and dark tint. Had to be him, unless he has a twin.

Could be, but you ARE describing literally tens of thousands of cars. :rofl

yeah, stallmer plus reppin’ er’one ER’DAY!!!

6000 for the GSR. He’s modding suspension right now, go check it out.