Sightings Thread

Thanks for covering what I just said

yes, i was just backing you up.

nice car sounds nasty i like…

Its for sale from what Nick tells me

correct!

fuck, everytime i have my foglights on i get spotted.

Pussies blame their clutch when it comes to jerky driving but in the end their muscles in their legs just aren’t strong enough to feather the clutch out correctly.

saw the girl with the ss, forgot her name, at sage of albany. The ss is looking good

Saw TDI logic sitting next to me at school

HAHA… name is Katie… was I parked by the library?

Who is the Black Mustang GT with “615” on the rear driver side window that is ALWAYS parking by the art studio and El Loco on Madison by Lark.

saw a new (forget what gen they’re on now) white m3 on albany-shaker around 1:15, a silver nsx at xclusive in glenville around 1:40, a silver wrx or sti w/ cf hood, wingless trunk lid, and wheels on 146 out in glenville around 2:20 and a black sti w/ gold bbs wheels on 146 in cp around 2:30

e90 = sedan
e92 = coupe
e93 = vert

twas an e92 then sir

Saw these retards riding around in a 300+ whp Cobalt picking up girls.

why is mike in ur avatar?

Mike who

the guy in your avatar. hes one of the old muscle car guys, hes on AUG.he has a red mach 1

:rofl

in for the answer

saw mike comin in hot turning right on coloumbia from rt9… gearheads looked awful like always!

Nahhhhhhh, You drive my car w/ the CS4 clutch and I will 100% guarantee you stall it atleast twice and have quite a few jerky shifts.

OT, I saw a silver STI, CF hood, CF trunk and a vanity plate that read “6MT VF34” Lame plate if you ask me :lol