Sightings Thread

Why were you in Ti all day? And, can you direct me to the semi-decent looking female that lives here?!

lol i was working up there all day she was driving a green satur… theres gonna be a new verizon store next to aarons, and if u want free wood go get it!!! theres a shit load sitting out front

Im pretty sure I saw GD3Skier driving a state DMV van on the northway around Saratoga this morning.

Ah. Green Saturn…hmm. I’m sure I could find out, if I really cared, ha.

saw silent this evening in his white civic turning onto western off of new karner…

saw something/someone of importance earlier as well…cant think of it/them right now…i guess it really wasnt that important then…lol

black R8 in CP

-White B8 S4 @ Wolfert’s Roost CC
-sharp looking black '10 Camaro SS on Alt. 7 East
-black/dark gray RS6 on Menands Rd. heading towards Menands/Troy…he was BOOTIN it!

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/fdsa/atom.jpg

I think I saw Kramer’s old SeR at the Mobil on Sand Creek and Wolf Rd today. Had a real discreet exhaust on it, seemed like it would be a lot louder if romped on :lol
And tinted lightly, possibly lowered, had a pretty small wheel gap. Sound like your old Altima Ryan?

YOU WENT TO GPNY?

da fuck man!

I seen dat

Saw kdub’s ss sitting in front of madison’s pizza the other day on my way home

Just passed some black A4 with pink wheels on RT50 heading down into Bspa.

Who’s this character?

saw my car eat a guard rail leaving jiminy last night :’(

Sucks dude, you ok? how bad is the damage?

im good, was doing like 15 mph and tried to make a 90 degree turn that the kid told me to take last minute :lol
car’s gonna need a new fender, thank god i just missed the front bumper and door

Saw my dad back into my car:rofl

Lmfao

I was probably working…

workin’ the corner