Sightings Thread

So what makes your S4 so special?

EDIT: 2005 S4: 3800 curb, 340 Bhp. Awd, i assume 290-300 AWHP? close to double the power, your about 160hp shy id say.

-Its not stock.
-I was exaggerating.
-I was merely venting about how people in cars like this think they have the fastest vehicles in the world.

what makes it not stock?
Chances are they dont think its the fastest in the world, just faster than yours. :lol

modifications.

and the fact that they are dumb enough to think theirs is faster is retarded. yes, its probably quick for a $25,000 economy car, but driving it like its the nicest thing is the world is dumb. you wont see me trying to race a 911 on the highway.

not even

b6-b7 s4s are nothing special performance wise…

reading is fundamental. i never said they were.

you implied it.

reading>you.

the only thing i implied is that its more “special” than a cobalt. i bought my car for luxury, not for performance.

reading > me > you

wouldnt it be typing>him?

hmmmm, i don’t think so pal.

what dont you think pal?

nvm, its not important lol

ROFL. So is this the same feeling that the guy in the 911 C4 I raced 3 times on my way to work in my little VW Jetta think the same thing when I was dead nutts even with him on our way to exit 24? My little economy girly car kept up with his $90K p-car!

Your username implies differently. :Idiots so does your sig. Modifications? What are they? Its not a big deal to say you bought a performance car… just dont try to hide shit.

You wana race a little 1.8L jetta?

good for you…i love seeing german cars that are fast. ive only done bolt on mods:

Milltek catback w/ piggies
AWE Tune
Snub Mount
RS4 Rear Sway Bar

again, bought it for luxury…put the mods on to make it more fun.

and no, i will not race a little 1.8L jetta.

i think you mean GIAC tune…

Good deal… It isnt white is it? I saw a white cabby that sounded mean as hell pull away from a light while i was pumping gas one day at the mobile behind the x-gates mall.

come on, your 3+ liters and my jetta? and I dont even have a 5th gear atm. lol

Saw Slow4.2 racing through traffic this morning… really annoying on a Monday

i thought that was him merkin it

mines silver with a black top…and the only way ill race you is bottom end 0-10 mph lol

Each and every S4 Cabriolet I encounter from now on is going to get the 2-step revved at them :lol