Sightings Thread

+1000000000000000 it took me an hour to get to jiminy tonight from troy :ahh

I think I saw hybridtheory in the turbd teg at burger king in CP.

nope not me

x2 :ninja

did the kid have really short hair? if so i know the kid,i went to high school with him and hes a douchebag

there is another black 2009 wrx rolling around troy. the kid goes to rpi.

Yeah he had short hair, he looked kinda young. If my daily was a truck I’d probably run people like that off the road. Not sure why, but I get so fucking made when people cut me the fuck off like that. I’d be fine if when I pulled up next to him, he would have just been like my bad, that was closer than I thought, or some shit that just acknowledged it was a dick move.

seen a nicely done up 05 mustang gt today procharged pushing around 11 psi and 440 at the wheels…its was so nice i almost forgot its winter out and he dcant drive it for another 2 months (1st mustang cruise 2010)…adam knows the particular one im talking about…also got some new m&h racemaster’s for the back and 3.5 inch skinnys for the front

I saw an older F150 with the lower control arm hanging by one bolt driving down King’s road in Colonie earlier. I dont think the driver even knew it was like that.

Green 240 stunnin’ like his daddy on Central heading towards Schenectady. The kid started pacing me like stunnas do, so I lugged the LSJ in 5th to see what he would do and he just steps on it, only to SLAM on the brakes due to a car not 50ft ahead of him in the same lane.

Cool bro! I loved your cherry bomb muffler, too. Total white trash :slight_smile:

^that thing is auto too. He tried to run the civic over the summer. :lol

Sound’s like Harvard material right there ^

On Friday night driving up to Plattsburgh I saw a dumb lady in a Touareg being a pain in the ass. I was sitting in the right lane with the cruise control on at about 72mph. Other than this person the road was pretty empty as we were driving through the Adirondacks at 9 at night. Well anyway she would pass me at about 75-80 then get about 500 feet in front of me and then drop down to 65-70 causing me to catch her and pass her. This happened at least 5 times until she finally got of an exit in Keeseville. So annoying.

You would think it would make more power than that at 11 psi.

Silent 1 at the intersection of western and 155

saw that dude on here with the light blue k5 on 90 today, cant think of his name

lconrad gettin loud with watervlietians at the sunoco gas station on 19th this morning on my daily HVCC commute

Got YANKED by officer Johnson of the Colonie PD for my window tint :lol

I would have ripped the film off in front of his face if I had a blade on me. Oh well. I was going to take it off the doors in the spring anyway

I can see you whipping one out and getting tazed for pulling a weapon out in front of a cop :rofl

The guy wasn’t in a very good mood, so I didn’t want to piss him off anymore than he seemed. He handed me the ticket and goes “got it?” and walked off. haha

LOL Johnson JR?
i got an exhaust ticket from him in the 5 series. Needless to say, he was a cocky prick, and I pulled my inspectors license out on him. All handled now :slight_smile: