Sightings Thread

Or a Harley

My car is loud with the offroad x pipe and Mac catback. Ive had Colonie cops behind me in traffic and they never bothered me and Colonie cops seem to be the ones giving alot of people shit about stuff like that.
When I actually drive that car I dont drive it like a grandma so it makes some noise.

And yeah Ive never heard of anybody on a Harley getting harassed for loud exhaust around here. Cops dont mess with bikers apparently.

Aparently you guys missed it. I GOT WALKED by the Domino’s guy in the yaris!!

:rofl

My truck got beat by a Chevy Beretta. Ill admit it but Im not as proud of it as you seem to be.

Lmao i just thought it was funny. Chevy Berreta is petty funny also Paul!

Yeah, it kinda is funny but also kinda pathetic. My truck is a dog off the line and doesnt really move until 45 or so and then its good.

Gonna put an exhaust on it soon?

not until the current one (stock) falls off

Classic, too bad it wasn’t lined up against 333 though

:ahh:rofl:rofl

You should liston to CRD’s. He has a flow-massa cat back. bolts in like butter and sounds nice. overall actually DB’s arent much higher than stock when your on it, but it sounds waaayyyy better.

Black MKIV NA supra parked at G-land library. finally seen it parked and it was gorgeous.

Potential blonde hottie in a black newest gen Prelude, altezza lights in Schenectady.

i see it a few times per summer rolling past pinehaven, its in great shape from what ive seen

Did I see you parked in the visitors lot at SUNY Albany on Monday?

yupp, free parking on the weekends for the win

Ive seen one like that in Saratoga. Did it have a personalized plate with a name on it?

I think this is so true. When i had my 08 Si last summer, i couldn’t drive down central ave past 11 at night without getting the party lights behind me courtesy of the colonie PD. One time the cop proceeded to tell me almost everything on my car was illegal - including the tint (35%), exhaust, it was too low, the color (lol), headlights, and vanity plate. That seriously almost made me laugh right in his face. But somehow i got let go with no tickets, probably because i remained polite about it instead of just laughing at him. I didnt even do anything wrong to get pulled over for. He flipped a u-turn as soon as he passed me from the oncoming traffic lane.

Now i have the TBSS with a dual exit flowmaster super 44 series, 15% tint, dark tinted tails, and HID’s and i’ve been pulled over for other things but never has a cop mentioned either the tint, exhaust being too loud or the other things i have done. I drive down central almost every day and just yesterday in two instances i was driving right along side a colonie cop and nothing happened. Also one time a colonie cop pulled me over on central just to tell me it sounded nice and he loves tbss’s. That was quite amusing.

But yeah i feel like they just like to pick on the imports a lot more, because they think they are all just punk ass little kids looking for trouble…doesnt seem fair but w.e.

cops dont even look at the truck i love it!

i got pullled over a few times in the maro ,only one ticket and it didnt even make it to court