Sightings Thread

On the dragstrip, sure.

your car is faster no?

It runs 14’s

really?! damn i thought they were faster than that!? dont they run low 14’s stock?

14.4@100 was my best stock time.

They aren’t much faster with smaller pulleys and the OEM intercooler system because the supercharger produces so much heat that the car pulls timing around the 1/8 mile mark.

i’d love to dig run you to humiliate myself and make myself save up for a 20v 7A-GTE build john!!!

with the old tuner the truck went 15.0 @ 94 with a 2.6 60’ with the new tuner its easier launching and runs better on the top end so im hoping it will go <14.0 @ ~98ish in 2WD and >13.6 in 4WD

hopefully i can get this eth kit for a good price which would offer a min 70hp jump, alot lower EGT’s and better mileage!!!

FUCK. I should have ran you before, I’m 14.5 @ 92-93!!! (2.0x 60ft though)

yeh the old tuner shifted a lil smother but this tuner has a better powerband! prolly wouldve bee a good run before if i had a decent 60’

I’ll still run you, it will boost your ego, will get me motivated and it will be fun. Win-win-win!!! :lol

haha ok win-win’s are always good!

Was it light blue with hella chrome,and KC lights? if so Thats all me!! were you in a green nissan truck ?

LOL yea it was you… i knew it was someone on here with a D begining of their username,na i was in a blue s-10,saw ya right by the keybank

Orange Caddy Coupe Deville (like Wayne’s) with orange wheels (20’s?) at the corner of Kings Road and Albany street a little while ago.

Saw a black TBSS cooking down 90 west at 430. Saw CFD Dan hanging out the window at 70mph with the baller camera :lol

I pulled up behind a nice red Zoh6 tinted out with richard petty museum lic frames on the back, sunday in rotterdam. He got on it few times while I was following behind him, and I dont think he was too happy that he couldnt shake a dumpy looking little Jetta from his rear view. :rofl even with the surging 21-19-21-19 psi issues I somehow have now, I still could have committed to passing him if I wanted to but it was not a smart move to do where where were messing around.

Shanken on here has a sick ass 66 lambo pearl orange shaved on air laid out over 22" Foose wheels with a big-ol-block under the hood. Wheels arnt orange though, they are cleared aluminum. Baller ride I must say!

ILYA pulled over with some lady on the side of 87 tolls yesterday…
Did she hit you brah? Both parties looked upset.
If you didnt have so many HID’s/LED’s/Gearheads I wouldn’t have seen you.

Sounds cool but this one was a late '70’s- mid '80’s model and seemed to be stock height.

Seen three guys in a purple scion tc near cchs and they wouldn’t stop staring. I see those cars everywhere does anyone have one on here how do they drive?