Sightings Thread

prly the one that goes to suny albany

Guilly is good shit, we used to hang out often in AZ.

E85/AEM that shit. The system I put on Rays car last year is 100 percent E85 compatible and I could easily reproduce it.

when i say dumpy it is usually a form of the word dumped…as in lowered…

if not…its pure sarcasm…

kthxbye

Guy is crazy with knowledge. Just reading through the GTR thread in Other Cars section my head wants to explode.

Not sure what else I’d need to convert to E85. Change some fittings around I think…

did anyone see this the other day? I was bored. Got a lot of people laughing that I passed though

haha Ive been wanting to do that for awhile… only problem is my head hits the ceiling when i wear my helmet

t-tops ftw!

thats travis(not failvis) girlfriend jesi.

haha I’ve done that before with my white w/ blue visor Bell before. Its great because no one can see into the helmet so I can just stare at other cars and be DYING laughing at their reactions and they think I’m holding a death stare lol

How do u get lost around Sacandaga lake?? I gotta hit those roads up on the bike are they still sandy?

Welll… I only rode it on the bike durring the day times, and this was at night. So, I took a right when I should have taken a left to go towards the dam. We ended up coming out on that main road near saratoga/rt 29. They wernt sandy at all from what I could see, but there were still alot of frost heaves in spots. But 80% of it was flat and plenty of fun!

I can tell you exactly what you need…

OK…

Sending PM right meow

Was driving in latham and seen a silver s2000 looked like it had mods and a big white sticker on the front window anyone here?

dc2nick if it said Slideny on the front window. Was most likely him.

It was prolly him thing looked sick.

parked near ollie today at u alb… car looks great