Sightings Thread

Some kid in a lowered black integra cut me off by the colonie softball fields. Must have overestimated the power of it when he went to pull onto Consaul

that deep dark maroon Dialbo again at advanced auto

god everytime I see that car it makes me love them more and more.

Saw that on the Northway Friday… looks/sounds outstanding

gee, i wonder who that could have been

Saw a dark grey R35 GTR, tried to run him but he kind of ignored me :rofl

Was it an old guy? If so, it was probably Harold Finkle. You know, the guy that owns Finkle’s Jeweler’s? He bought a grey GT-R from Lia a year or so ago.

No, I don’t believe it was his. I think his plate says “JEWELS” or something along those lines. This one’s plate said “SWOOSH” or something

He was on here at one point, Swifty and I met him at one of the Guptill’s shows and he signed up. Forget his User name.

saw that as well up on hoosick by ted’s

yesterday after work I saw skateshelters STI pulling into the mobil carwash on 155/central. I was in the donked out gold A4 getting gas as you were spending 10$ on a fucking car wash! lol.

This morning I spotted Y0Sketchy rollin to the light at 890 and Rt 5 towards scotia… again I was in the donked A4 but u looked like you were still asleep!

'Twas me. Took the 33 out for a little ride. Black Supra I dunno though. I was traveling alone.

This morning saw the slammed flamed old caddy (I think the plate says something like sik59caddy) I think the guy who owns Top’s in Bottoms owns it (or used to) on rt 2 in cohoes.

Then I saw a very nice S5 on hoosick st

NOT ME!!

Def was you man! I saw it with my own two eyeballz. exactly 7:50 ish this am. you were alll alone at the light looking into lala land out the windshield waiting for the light as i took the right across the bridge.

Saw tdilogik in the evo, k20power in his civic, and dom in his sti, all on route 9.

And maybe DUKE LADUKE on Wolf Rd.

saw johnny in the accord turning on to 7 from wade rd. ext.

Wrong. i was walking into my job in ALBANY ON THE STATE OFFICE CAMPUS.

what do you do on the campus?

WTF I swear I saw your car this morning! wtf. well you have a twin car around here and the goofy lookin bastard driving it looked alot like you my friend! rofl i might be on crack or something i dont know.

black mk3 jettas are like herpes they are everywhere