Sightings Thread

hitchhiker seems to be awesome, i would of asked if he would play the ukulele the whole way down, then proceeded to tell them i’m going to canada.

I thought I saw cazwrx on Central ave, but I didn’t have my glasses on so I could only see the silhouette of the Subaru. haha

Yeah I thought it was you but I couldn’t see your face

The guy looked wicked sketchy so I wasnt about to stop and Im not sure if I like that type of music but I did get a good laugh.
I was heading to Pittsfield with a delivery anyway.

Factory 70% tints be dark, yo.

I just remembered that I forgot to post about the adult tricycle with amps and 3 12" subs rocking the street in Worcester, the PR moped gang there with speakers on their rides and the PR on a stereo equipped moped that ran from a cop after doing a burnout.

Some of the Worcester PR’s are quite funny.

Hey me too, I had just rolled outta bed on 3 hours of sleep haha!

Saw elliot on rt 9 in cp heading towards latham in the rx 7

LOL

Saw our very own CPD arresting some redneck across from Hess on Central. Black truck with a #77 in the back windshield :rofl

Didn’t see anybody. To hot to be outside :lol

Chris@Colonie Center sitting behind his sunshade

I would have just left the A/C on but I was almost out of gas, damn car started sputtering when I pulled into my parking space. lol

Ive seen a silver rx-7 in a driveway in scotia on mohawk ave down the steet from me, fmic visible, blacked out tails maybe hard to tell, anybody on here?

pretty sure i saw Edubs on guideboard rd in waterford this morning around 945-10 black cobalt ss black wheels and no tint…

a saleen in the planet fitness lot when i left

http://z.about.com/d/mustangs/1/0/L/A/-/-/sa-25-2.jpg

id rock it

only saleen i’d rock besides the s7 of course.

The last I knew the motor was still out- I think he posted a week or two ago about it.

I saw a white Gallardo convertible on the northway this morning and a yellow Ferrari convertible by Shopper’s World in CP today

Saw an identical Saleen in Menands today

Saw some faggot in a blue MK4 Jetta VR6. Had the new yellow plates, gay ass wheels, a fart can, car full of kids and ricer headlights almost rear end me on Central Saturday night getting onto I-87N. Then proceed to try and pass me on the on ramp, THEN finally catch up to me by exit 5, cut me off in the fast lane and slow down.

Fuckin’ jerkoffs.

Red NSX on central by Lia Toyota.

Nope…motor isn’t back in yet and he has 35% all around…