Sightings Thread

lol

Car was stupidddd sexy.

Well I know I saw a Lambo and I know it was a Murcielago, I just wasn’t 100% if it was a LP670 or not, the sideskirts were flashy as shit so I’m assuming it was.

Got my T-Tops tinted today, best day ever to do them :rofl

Just wikipedia-ed myself up on limited edition Murcielagos and the car looked literally exactly like this, LP-640 Roadster it is.

Thats the one I saw the other day. I dont know shit about those cars so I thought it was a Gallardo. They all look the same to me.

haha…i told ya to do it a long time ago!

i almost wanted to turn around and introduce myself…you were starting to pull out…probably leaving?

I guess, I dunno lol. Dude did it in like 9 minutes, I was too tired/hot/beat to make conversation with him and/or remember his name :rofl

LP670 is so sick.

Dunno if that was me. Could’ve been.
Did you see the yellow “C18” sticker on the side window? I haven’t taken the numbers off the car since 5/1 at LRP.

lol didn’t notice, was 100% you though, actually saw you twice at the same intersection, once going from westgate up colvin and then like 10 minutes later taking a left from westgate onto central. I was dropping a car off from Armory to DePaula.

haha nice…i dont blame ya…AC doesnt work in my car…lol

from where i was it looked like a convertible was doing the burnout

BMW S1000RR on rt 9 just now. Do want.

F430

damn their hott

Saw one earlier on Alt. 7. O M G

ricer :lol

:drool:

black Nissan GTR on the northway
newer gray Bentley fastback coupe on Nelson avenue in Saratoga
white T-Rex (Ja Rule thing) on a trailer on the northway
red older Viper, black Volare Road Runner and a Lil Red Express pickup on a car hauler on I90
stretched and slammed flat black Peterbuilt rig on the northway (the one we were seeing around last year)

Jellies ALWAYS has the best sightings!

mainly because Im on the road alot

Vin lias LP670 at xgates… was eating 2 tables over at the standard. rather rude kid.

EDIT. yay. shitty ass cell phone pic as i bumped into my car.

would be funny if he got towed for being in that no parking zone.

saw a cult on rt 9