Sightings Thread

2011 GT500 black with black wheels/stickers/everything. Looked and sounded outstanding

saw a super charged cobra next to me reving his engine when i was in my moms saturn astra.

Lmao sorry bout that, just finished downloading them :thumbup
[ATTACH]28324[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28325[/ATTACH]

You hate Gallardos anyways. :crazy

lol at the plate!!

saw a silver wrx with black wheels an CF hood on 787 with a blowout? anyone here? if so everything ok?

Chick in a slammed b6 s4 on Washington turning into the suny campus. Car looked real nice and simple

Black 350Z on Rt. 7 this AM. Sounded really good.

Saw an orange cobra in east greenbush yesterday, reved like hell at me and then didnt know how to drive his car.

You sir are the man.

Which is the only reason I still allow you to keep the excessively long username :lol

Edit: You have the best job ever.

They are just not my cup of tea that is all, many cars aren’t but doesn’t mean I’m not curious.

Thank you :ahh I’d prefer a lot of cars over a G but this one was really nice, so was the owner. I think he is a doctor at Albany Med

If it was a bug eye wrx its my old car

i think it was. dont know the subaru’s too well but it was an older gen wrx.

Yea was probably my old one if the windows were tinted real dark

http://www.roadandtrack.com/var/ezflow_site/storage_RT_NEW/storage/images/media/images/rt_2006-mercedes-benz-cls500_lead1/1587759-1-eng-US/rt_2006-mercedes-benz-cls500_lead1.jpg

One of these boats floating along Rt7 with plate “518 sell” IIRC

White E30 M3 leaving Keeler this evening

Black Bentley GT on rt7 as well.

black one?? if so ive seen it last semester… from what i recall its a cute girl too

100% showroom condition silver e30 M3 at a gas station on Western about a week ago, just remembered it tonight :lol

Did you see the merc sls, SLR, gallardo and 458 italia behind them? I saw the same vettes going the opposite way on the northway. They got showed up by the 300k plus cars however.

Guys a surgeon at albany med. I see the gar every morning when i park in the physician/resident garage.

Crazy he drives it to work every day, I’ll have to stop by there some time to see if it’s there.

saw bri rollin thru esperance around 5