Sightings Thread

Saw two lance armstrong impersonators on bicycles pull up next to my car at the light @ 155+watervliet shaker.

They beat me off the line, but once the Eaton kicked in it was all over for 'em.

you are sucha faggot

My brother took a picture of you in the Civic at HVCC last week. You looked cute.

LOL!

Mad good day, Still got the magnet on the back dawg?

Spotted a old school silver mini cooper headed down Central this morning.

he would lol. kid takes pics of me where ever he sees me . so fuckin creepy

yah thats weird.

Maybe he is hoping it will score him some anal penetration.

I saw a bunch of street rods going south on the northway around Saratoga this morning. Where was there a show?

Yeaaa if I’m in that parkinglot it means the girl and I are eating chinese and I’ll be hurting later that night. Bio major at hickschool.

Haha na but someone put a sticker on my sideview mirror that i didnt notice till a few hours ago lol

Nah, dudes name is Chris. Good friend of mine’s cousin.

LOL I was just slapping the magnet on, some other schmoe did the sticker, they should put it over that horrid dent you have in the front…DING KING!:thumbup

Saw a silver 996T (may have been 997T) the other day. Was dropped on some polished wheels, looked fucking NASTY driving by. In Loudonville. Did not appear to be coss dizzle.

My friend lives in Clifton Park and has spotted a silver GTR a bunch of times.

I’ve seen a silver and a gray GTR round these parts b4

ohh ok…this other guy i know bill has one…

Gray Nissan GTR at a hardware store on route 20 in New Lebanon this afternoon. I think the plates said GODZILLA. A little further up the road I saw a red and white '70’s International pickup towing an International Scout on a trailer that looked like it was pulled out of a field.

Then tonight on I90 I saw a lady driving an older white Prius wearing gardening gloves and a paper dust mask. WTF?