Sightings Thread

Also saw a brand new blue ZR1 with black forged rims on rt 9 on sunday

Yes that would be the car I saw

Thatd be Tmoney Tony!

I think AutoFocus is the biggest stalker on here :lol

Lmao I do sound like it, shit…

Yup, sick car at least

yup right off vly, gallaredo… thats the dude!

saw big red in the mk2 lookin dope as ever

Saw the white 240 with the red headlight covers pulling into hvcc today lol. Rattle can those things dude!

i saw corey with the black wrx spin out on the way to hvcc this afternoon

:rofl

Saw the white V10 R8 behind me by Siena this morning

also saw a mint, real sick 993 Turbo on my way home from work.

saw a certain silver accord looking real cleaner, a lot cleaner than said mk2. i gotta clean my wheelz baaaad

Nope just to piss all of you off haha. I also saw franknut? Red s14 with the maaad bodykitz yo and possibly Seamus or Justin in the silver civic? Shit is obnoxious

Pretty sure i saw DB1’s integra on i90 about an hour ago, red rimz, green and some other colors?

:rofl
wait wut?

Twould be him

figured i’d spice up the post instead of just submitting a pjb-style sighting and saying ‘i saw corey in his wrx. the car looked nice.’ :lmao

I do like the car, though. It was too bad I couldn’t even hear it over my fucked up broken exhaust system. :banghead I’m going back to stock. The -20whp is worth it if that’s what it’s going to take to have a quality setup that doesn’t crack/snap/break/leak every 500 fucking miles. I’m getting too old for that shit.

Now, I can say it: [/PJB]

i forgot to post earlier. have you checked under your car lately? i saw something hanging low under it when you got in front of me

Shit, really? I noticed that the other day but thought it was just a bag on the ground or something.

I’ll check tmrw. + rep for being on the lookout :lol

Small tree branch. NBD :rofl