Sightings Thread

Nah, it was definitely Wednesday. Didn’t really catch anything else, just a Infiniti M in black with yellow plates, I caught a glimpse at the last second, NYS has like 20 million people, so it can be anybody really.

Thats why you need to drop that ish, put those 19" M45 wheels on it and lip kit it.

nah he’s gonna put on $3,000 wheels that look like they’re pep boys wheels just to be different.

BBS?

Actually…I might not be doing shit. I’m very indecisive and I’m starting to feel like I should save for a house instead. My M might stay stock except for a small system upgrade (better sub and speakers in OEM locations using OEM wiring).

If I do wheels, it’ll be the M45 sports and that’s it. Going to keep it looking OEM so I don’t have to ‘demodify’ it like I had to the Maxima when it’s time to sell it. For now, the 18’s are staying and get new all-season tires in a month or so. I’ve decided not to get crazy with the car if I do anything. Just keep it simple.

I just don’t feel like having the mod bug bite me like it bit me with the Maxima. I ended up spending like $6-7k after everything was said and done…plus the $9k I paid for the car.

white escalade with a lift and some super swampers by st. peters

I saw that white GT3 on the northway around exit 12 this morning

Saw Kramers car after he finally sold the BBS wheels

I saw a Corolla or some other similar looking car pulled over with 4 trooper cars behind it on the northway around exit 10 this morning.

the hachi corolla? what color?

no, newer than that. Mid '90’s? Black?

Kinda hard to tell because I was going south at 70 mph (top speed of truck) and it was northbound.

ohh, ok. i thought it might be somebody i knew.

looked like some young skater/stoner kids sitting on the guardrail

Saw Drunkie heading north on 9W near dunkin donuts in Ravena around 10pm or so.

You live in Ravena?

No shit, what you driving?

Yeah, I was actually sittin in the driveway smokin a cig and it overlooks 9W that’s how I saw you. I’ve got a stock silver RSX I’ve got custom plates so that’s how you can tell its me.

Grey ZR1 parked like a douche in front of Macy’s Colonie Center.

Saw the grey ZR1 drive by crossgates about an hour ago.

Hellaflush Mustang Cobra on Rt. 43 in West Sand Lake. Slammed hard, stretched tires and all. Couldn’t believe it! It looked dope as fawhk. I felt like turning around and following it because it was so gorgeous. I want a Mustang now wtf. It was this color and body style:

http://www.rpmmotorsportstulsa.com/images/2003MustangCobra.jpg

WAAAAAANNT. Also a yellow AP1 s2k on Spring Ave in Troy with what sounded like a loud ass single. It was behind me so I only saw the front though.

I saw a white S2k on I-87S with the Club racer wing, front lip, no hard top though and stock AP2 wheels.

Also saw myself tootin’ and bootin’ in a new A8L

the other day saw a silver callaway camaro on central, similar to this.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2823/221/32055110067_large.jpg