Sightings Thread

:rofl

Did you finally do a cc mod stallmer? Its hard to tell by the small pic but it looks like it

Haha na that pic is totally not my ride. I do need to do it asap. As well as put my new fender on!

Haha yeah my next thing was new rimmmz? Dude its mad easy i can do it in like 5 minutes! You need a new hood too :lol

and sell me your heated leather driver seat

HAha gtfo. Love my working heated seatz

I cant find then anywhere man haha

:rofl

Welcome to the area lol.

Lol yeah its an interesting town for sure. Lots of characters. But its quiet and I like that. Plus I can drive to work in downtoen albany every morning and hit minimal traffic which is amazing.

Yep, 144 all the way to DMV. I used to go to school with, most likely, man of those ‘characters’. I had a cop who I went to school with (evidently) pull me over to give me a warning about the things on my rearview mirror. I suspect what he really wanted to do (he was a year younger than me so that makes him 22) is show me that he was a cop now and ‘made it big time.’

Cop - Do you know why I pulled you over?
Me - No? I was doing 31 in a 30.
Cop - You have too much stuff on your mirror (points at my rearview)
Me - Oh. Sorry, didn’t know it was illegal.
Cop - Yeah. Hey, do you remember me?
Me - No?
Cop - I was a grade under you at Ravena.
Me - Oh…cool.
Cop - Yeah. Well, just a warning today. Have a good night. (it was like 2:30am)

Haha yeah my girlfriend has given me the “Ravena cops are on a power trip so never go over the speed limit in the village speech” I always see them with someone pulled over so I’m thinking its true.

Another case of the cop being decent and Ilya preaching the “I’m > you regardless” card. :rofl

Saw (heard) JohnnyK stunting HARD in front of Siena, and then again when he drove by Mr. Subb after he said he’d meet me there. :lmao

WHAT OTHER MR. SUBB IS THERE ON RT. 9 YOU DOPE.

idk i didnt know there was one in that plaza. and i know subway is in hoffmans so stfu you butt plug :rofl

Johnny always blows me off

MR. SUBB IS NOT SUBWAY, JOHNNY

Saw, a white, and red what looked like nissan 240’s on sacandaga road in scotia at the sunoco gas station across from the high school…the white one had its hood open

Im pretty sure I saw BlueS14240sx’s car on Albany street. If not then its another white 240 that looks the same.

My car pretty much draws attention, have yet to meet any of them LOL

I’ve met almost all of them due to the amount of accidents I get outside my house in the winter (I live on a very tight corner/turn up in the mountains).

I know the Coeymans Chief (Greg Darlington - he’s actually the cop that bailed me out of some serious trouble when I was 16 - he was the school resource officer at the time).

Okay? Don’t see how you got that from that, but whatever lifts your skirt dude. Dude was clearly trying to show off his badge. Stuff in the mirror at 2am? Seriously? He followed me for like 5 miles (from 144 all the way to the highschool THROUGH town) and that’s all he came up with? Dude definitely scanned my plates, saw a name he recognized, and lit me up.

And that texting cop (I’m assuming that’s the other incident you’re refering too) was being decent? By accusing me of talking on the phone when I wasn’t (I admitted to the guy to having my phone out because that’s what it was)? Right. And then giving me a tint ticket because I made him aware of the fact that he was pulling me over for something he wasn’t able to pull me over for (texting - at the time of the incident, it was a secondary offence which could ONLY be tacked on to a primary offence such as speed - which I was not doing)? After he went back to the car and realized I was indeed correct, he decided to be an ass and give me a ticket for tint because 1) he would save face (+1 for him) and 2) because I talked back at him (which doesn’t bother me, if you’re going to pull me over, at least have a good reason to do so. Just because you’re a cop doesn’t mean people should take it and like it).

That’s real decent :rofl. But yeah, what does Ilya know? Diddly. Cop was a complete angel and completely in the right. Kudos to him!

STFU ADHD.

2 identical silver e36 m3 sedans
RT9/RT7 8-830am

Black mkiv supra at inline
Dark tint/fmic/5zigen fn01-rc