Sightings Thread

no both of you…togeather. like hugging tellitubbies.

Sheeeet you raced vin deeezul?

ok, bodystyles go 05-09, then '10-up…did it have LED taillights? im sure you saw them… :rofl

Did it have boss decals on it?

also…color? was it similar to your cars color? if so there was a 2010 Roush 427R for sale somewhere…latham ford maybe? was sold recently…

http://i55.tinypic.com/wwhit4.jpg

Actually I think it WAS a boss, had those back window vent things

uhhh… I have a baby blue car…and a bright red car lol… I said it was yellow.

The boss one is supercharged and has nymustangs.com stickers on it soooo if thats the one, only one i know of, he was probably just toying with you.

It cant be him then becuase this guy was def pushing it as i was and i actually pulled sliightly ahead of him in 5th or 6th before I let off… He got off exit 5 which is latham if that makes a difference.

my bad…didnt see that part…and the color of the car i was referring to is very similar to your blue car…

the new boss 302s arent even out yet. and i dont remeber when the last time ford actually gave the mustang the “boss” label. tbh it was probably a new v6 or something, those motors are actually pretty peppy for what they are.

There is a yellow Mustang around with Boss decals. Not a real Boss but its kinda made to look like a '69/'70.

the 4.6 mustangs that are not d.o.h.c arent anything special anyways llololol . my car bone stock would eat em up . if it was a new 302 im sure ya wouldnt be anywheres near him

he prolly raced mustang tony lolol sounds like his car

Tony doesnt race anymore, remember. Thats what he told you anyway.

I dont think he has chrome wheels either.

he just dont race me lolol

every single mustang in the world is fast. the more chrome and knick knacks you have, the more HP’s your motor makes

sounds like you raced a kited up V6

I don’t think you could have picked a worse place to run.

Maybe Central Ave past Ralphs, but I’ve seen that done. :rofl