Sightings Thread

You know I would rather see alot of races instead of fights…but I know that alot of this talk will soften come spring…

You know I would rather see alot of races instead of fights…but I know that alot of this talk will soften come spring…

plus some added weight so love4boost cant bitch when he loses.

Even so the red s2k is sounding pretty big #s…but u can’t speak on someone elses cars…

dont kid yourself. You weigh as much as a full 20lb nitrous bottle.

numbers dont mean shit outside the dyno and on the streets my man. Im sure you know this…

still a lil weight haha

Alex drove it, its pretty slow, itll hook.

hmmm

All I care for us a good summer …alot of nice cars on here…the new supra then ray’s then the turbo nsx couple of civic’s, couple camaros couple mustangs couple jeeps…these are just some cars that I am aware of…sorry to the rest …deff a good selection

Gonna be fun.

Speakin of forgetting…how is the beast coming along???

I’m throwing this out there now as a warning.

Personal threats WILL result in temporary banning if I see it one more time.

I’ll have time to split this later on today.

That goes to ALL parties.

If you really want to duke it out, PM each other.

Personal attacks are not too fond on this forum either.

It’s the few rules we enforce here.

You’ve been warned.

Wow what a shit storm, I cant stand when people play the “in the military” card. I appreciate the time people have served to help this country but to use that against everything is a joke. I’ll side with Love4boost on most of his posts. Just the normal chode smokers have come out of the wood work to start shit.

:popc:

these last pages had NOTHING to do with sightings, get them out of hurrr :thumbup

i love how duke steps up behind the keyboard but wouldnt do shit in real life.

duke, relax will you :Idiots

Vote 1 to change thread title to ‘stuntings thread.’

I love Russian women, your a fag and your car won’t be ready by spring… Dreaming is not doing…