Sightings Thread

haha yea

i saw that turning on to 4 from 43. i thought it looked sick as hell

did you get towed?
i got to sit around/help the tow guy get people who were blocking other cars :lol
buncha morons that go to hvcc

Fuck the losers parking at hvcc today man. That stuff is unbelievable.

I agree, people triple parking, the garage was 100% full too

where are you going to school?

There were plenty of spots in the Williams lot at noon today. People are just fat and/or lazy.

I’ve gotten a garage spot every day so far, no complaints here!

I’m up in Williams/DCC and or Higby for my final class of the day so I just park outside.

Last semester was nicee, my last class was in Lang or Brahan so I would just park in the garage and not even have to worry about stepping outside to get to my car. Twas verry nice on rainy/snowy days. :frowning:

I have been parking up at williams and DCC. Most of my classes but 1 are up there. So many fuckin hicks up there they piss me off lol.

haha. I know exactly how you feel.

The classic carhart with shitty jeans and work boots or the hunting jacket with a nascar hat and work boots

:rofl And their siiiick pickup truckz broo haha

oh yea , fuckin packed all together in the truck bed during the spring, still wearing there classic clothes .

I have a feeling one dayI will see corey in the back lol wearing that shit

:rofl Wearing an STi jersey

with a hunting hat and work boots with shitty jeans .

The last thing I need is a williams special stunting hard right into my car, even if it is a total roach.

hahaha

Williams is like a giant white trash tailgate party without the booze.

haha 9 am today fuckin jeeps and trucks were drifting around light polls . Was just waiting for one to hit something .

Very true … It smells in there too .