Sightings Thread

User has been banned.

what did he say?

about time he got banned. is he perma-banned or what?

:thumbup

I’m glad to see the recent increase in forum moderation. Eliminating idiots while keeping epic figures such as Failvis and PJB around make for a much better website.

I might have reported a post of his, reading his posts made my head hurt, and I felt like I lost my few/necessary brain cells.

hot damn

you and your hood-rat friends are clearly not wanted here. In case you disagree make a poll and we will find out for sure.

ok how do i make a poll

go to off topic, create new thread, add poll, add 2 poll options.

blue srt-4 on the top floor of HVCC parking garage with black wheels and tinted tails

ok so… what did i miss? :lol all i saw was like 10 emails saying “reported post”

EDIT:

:rofl !!! “nicetry” srsly??? :rofl lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll oh if i only had more time

White evo x with pink rims trolling the shit out of me from poughkeepsie to albany today.

lol

Should have spun him out.

Pink wheels are unacceptable.

After he tailgated me till saugerties i finally ran him and beat him good about 6 times and he still tried tailing and racing me so i put on 45 mph cruise control the whole way home.

Just signal and move over slowly. If they continue to drive like a jackass dial 9-1-1 and let the cops deal with them. Much more amusing.

I wanted to full on double foot stomp the brake pedal very badly.

saw some fag in a focus sedan with a HUGE gauge on the pillar

valetd a gray RS6 on some nice deep dish 5 spokes, had some unknown mods, exhaust and a boost gauge.

Always see this parked down by Albany Law school. Dope looking for sure.